- Compares formatted text
- This includes tables (e.g. copied from Apple Numbers)
- Displays changes side-by-side
- Reads all files that can be read by Apple’s TextEdit and
- Displays them in the same way
- Supported formats include
- Word (.doc and .docx)
- OpenDocument text (.odt)
- HTML files and even Safari web archives (.webarchive)
- Imports the text content of PDF files
Questions that were asked frequently by users are answered in the FAQ.
Contact me via email. I will try to help in any way I can.
If you are interested in all the details: you can read the feature description and help, which are also available directly from within the application.